Work Lessons From The Hunger Games

3 Apr

So by now I’m sure everyone’s tired of hearing about the Hunger Games. But too bad. I’m still going to write about it. Yea, there are a lot of people annoyed by yet another teen love triangle but I have to say, I picked up some essential business lessons while watching the movie and paying $17 for popcorn and a soda.

Here are some of them…

Work Lessons From The Hunger Games

10 Responses to “Work Lessons From The Hunger Games”

1. Jeyna Grace April 3, 2012 at 2:54 pm #

I dont think it has so much on the teen love in The HUnger Games. It has more of a domination and power aspects to the story, thats why i actually like it.

2. Kyle April 3, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

I’m loving this lessons. or should I say life lessons.
    Thanks for the follow Kayla !!!

3. danielleridgway April 4, 2012 at 1:22 pm #

I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award!
    Want to check out the rules for it?
    Go here:

Thank you for having an awesome blog :)

4. Zookeeper April 4, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

Fantastic corralation to the workplace environment!
    Good insite and well paralleled with the corporate culture of today.
    Your accessment of the film made me realize aspects of the culture that are extremely thought provoking, but my real concern with the film is does it depict the very future that the global elite of today are trying to create.
    I love this film because it showed that dispite all the manipulative ways of the establishment, one person can make a differance.

5. Maia April 18, 2012 at 12:49 am #

Hi Kayla, this post really inspired me-do you mind if I repost and share what I got from it?

• Kayla Cruz April 18, 2012 at 12:54 am #

Absolutely! :D Thanks for reading!

6. flash games halo April 23, 2014 at 1:55 am #

Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to see your article.
    Thanks so much and I’m taking a look ahead to touch
    you. Will you please drop me a mail?

1. Link love (Powered by faulty tech and early dawns) | Musings of an Abstract Aucklander - April 6, 2012

[...] Lost Gen Y Girl shares career lessons learned from the Hunger Games. [...]